International Surrogacy Center, Inc. would be honored to be a part of your Surrogacy Journey. Whether you are a Traditional Couple, a Gay Couple, or Single, we welcome all types of families and Intended Parents. Our highly selective approach and attention to detail helps minimize complications related to travel, expense, and inconvenience.
Why International Travel for Surrogacy?
Since surrogacy became legal in the United States, more than 40,000 births have resulted from surrogate mothers. The United States is the preferred country for intended parents from all over the world who are looking for international surrogates. International Surrogacy is conveniently located in California, one of the most surrogacy-friendly states in America.
Just a few reasons international intended parents visit the U.S. for surrogacy:
- Fertility care in the U.S. is generally more advanced than in other countries
- In many countries laws allow surrogacy, but do not allow the surrogate mother to receive proper financial compensation
- Favorable exchange rate can often make surrogacy more affordable in the U.S.
- Often, international laws limit surrogacy to only married or heterosexual couples
Even if you are not familiar with the United States, we can provide referrals to our country’s most respected fertility clinics and centers. Many of these practices are familiar with our reputation and dedication to excellence.
We’re here for you
As a surrogacy agency in Temecula, CA that also specializes in international surrogacy, we bring intended parents from all over the world together with gestational carriers from California. Trust that our international surrogacy program can assist you every step of the way, including:
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- Provision of translation services in all languages
- Recommendations to fertility clinics
- Referrals for legal arrangements to ensure you have the best legal representation and protections
- Assistance with appointments to meet professionals
We look forward to working with you and helping you find a surrogate. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a representative about our surrogacy program, please contact us.