- Must be between the ages of 21-40
- surrogate cannot have a BMI higher than 33
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident,
- Given birth to and be raising at least one child of their own,
- Be a NON-smoker
- NOT take any illegal substances or medications that have not been prescribed for her by a physician,
- Have a positive support system to help her throughout the surrogacy,
- Reliable transportation for appointments,
- Not have had any major complications during previous pregnancies or deliveries.
If you have any questions about the surrogacy requirements or becoming a surrogate mother, please don’t hesitate to contact our office at (619) 591-9113. We are happy to clarify and discuss any concerns that you may have prior totakinge the next step. For those that meet the Surrogate requirements and would like to move forward with our program, we invite you to fill out our initial contact form.