Surrogacy for LGBTQ+ Parents
Our services for Intended Parents include:
- Interviewing / Approving each Surrogate personally
- Matching you with the most suitable Surrogate based on your preferences
- Guiding Intended Parents, Donors and Surrogate through the screening process (criminal, psychological and medical) as well as updates to the Intended Parents every step of the way
- Assisting both parties with obtaining medical and life insurance
- Assisting your Surrogate with any travel arrangements if travel is required
- Providing emotional support to both you and your Surrogate through medications, pregnancy, labor, delivery, and after the birth
- Monitoring your Surrogate through monthly Support Group Meetings and checking-in on her through the journey
- Returning any un-used funds to the Intended Parents within 6 months after delivery
- Referring you and your Surrogate to attorneys for legal contracts and parental rights
- Coordinating all medical appointments with you, your Surrogate and IVF clinic and updating Parents
- Managing and disbursing payments through an insured escrow company or trust account
- Attending select medical appointments upon request from Parents or Surrogate
- Making sure all parental documents are completed in a timely manner and a copy is sent to the delivering hospital to prepare for the birth
- Making sure all parties involved are handled with grace and integrity
- Ensuring an all-around great experience for you and your Surrogate
The most essential building block of any family is love, however unique challenges and legal questions often exist for LGBTQ+ families. With that being said — gay Intended Parents from all over the world are turning to our platform for guidance and support to build their families.
Our dedicated team has put together an exclusive network of family building experts who specialize in IVF, egg donation, sperm donation, gay surrogacy laws and more resources to keep you well-informed every step of your family building journey.
International Surrogacy Center wants you as Parents to feel involved with all areas of the pregnancy. If you are unable to attend appointments or keep in contact with your Surrogate, we will make sure you are informed with key information and photo updates through emails. We know that this is a major event in your life and is of course dear to your heart, therefore we want to make you feel secure and at rest with your decision to allow us into your future. No matter how close or far you are, we will stay connected to guide you through this exciting journey.
Unlike other agencies that charge fees before they have found your match, our Agency wants you to feel comfortable and sure of your choice before you commit to us. We match our clients before any agency fee is paid, and our fee is a one-time fee. Our agency fee is not paid until after the Surrogate you have chosen to work with has been medically cleared by your IVF doctor! Contact us today to set up your cost-free consultation to find a Surrogate. Our goal is to make this the happiest time of your life.
Get started on your journey to parenthood today and send us an inquiry for more information.